If you require data recovery call Griffin on 01280 707190; our office hours are 08:00 to 17:00.
In the event of a data emergency it is important that you follow a few simple steps in order to maximise the recovery of your data.
In the event of a data emergency please do:
- Close down the computer in the normal way and record any unusual events or noises and contact a data recovery specialist as soon as possible.
- Place your hard drive in a sealed bag if it is damaged by water or liquid.
In the event of a data emergency please don't:
- Try and recover the data yourself; as more damage may occur or potentially recoverable data may be overwritten.
- Keep switching the computer on and off again if you suspect that your hard drive is failing. This could make the situation worse.
- Try to dry the hard drive if it is damaged by water or liquid; as this will damage the internal components through
Above all don't panic.
We are here to help and can offer advice and reassurance as soon as we receive your call.